The Retail Leasing Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of leasing management, develop leasing plan to identify new tenants and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
Ensure proper tenant mix in line with business strategy and achieve desired company business objectives.
• Manage day-to-day operations of leasing and ensure maximum optimization of resources
• Set up objectives and targets and monitor regularly to ensure all objectives are achieved
• Responsible for leasing vacant spaces according to defined retailer mix and target
• Manage all leasing activities including attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages
• Monitor tenant mix to ensure commercially profitable to the mall
• Ensure Fine tuning of retailer mix whenever is possible by visiting prospect regularly and have an updated waiting list
• Finalize renewals of existing retailers in accordance to company’s rules and procedures
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the status and performance of leasing activities
• Coordinate with retailers on a daily basis to resolve issues
• Attend to tenants and clients’ needs and provide optimal level of service
• Implement all the necessary documentation required in the fulfilment of activities such as leasing, renewals, moving in, moving out and renovation
• Coordinate with other department heads to ensure effective and efficient operation of the mall
• Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all existing Retail groups, preferably within the GCC to ensure continued and future business
• Prepare a target list of the prospective customers, both local and international suitable for the type of areas available for leasing in the mall, assess their due diligence, invites them to a presentation of videos, drawing, models etc. in order to generate interest in the mall, work towards sales closure to meet revenue targets and ensure proper maintenance of tenants waiting list
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.