The sales associate is responsible to make sale and contribute to store targets and business profits by providing excellent customer service and Customer satisfaction.
• Follow and achieve department's sales goals on a daily basis.
• Greet customers upon arrival to the store and maintain eye contact.
• Actively seek out customers in store, offer assistance to the customers in terms of product location and details.
• Provide excellent customer service and comprehensive store experience to the customers
• Engage with the customers to accurately understand the need and requirements of the customer and provide products and service accordingly
• Maintain good brand and product knowledge. Upkeep with the latest brand and product developments through training coaching and self-learning
• Deal with customer queries and routine product questions utilizing store and product knowledge.
• provide product information, features, benefits and usage and assist customer with the purchase decisions
• Build and develop short- and long-term relationships with customers
• Maximize the sales opportunities through cross selling and add on selling and effectively close sales
• Recommend/advise customers on selection, utilization and maintenance of the products based on the customer needs
• Provide information to the customers on any deals/promotions as applicable
• Handle the customer complaints, problems at the level appropriate, notify and escalate the critical complaints/issues to the concerned manager/supervisor
• Participate in the team goals and contribute towards store sales and customer service
• Observe and inform the supervisor/manager about the customer needs, preferences and sales trends
• Handle the cash desk and process different types of payments
• Maintain store cleanliness including the floors, windows, display and cash counters
• Comply with the store, product, VM and sales guidelines and operating procedures
• Ensure the price tags and other signage's are placed appropriately
• Conduct stock replenishment as required
• Regularly check and arrange and the store display as required
• Inform the supervisor/manager of any stock discrepancy/damages in the timely manner
• Participate in inventory/stock counts
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Perform all other tasks assigned by the management
Education / Professional Qualifications:
• High School Graduate/Diploma or equivalent
• Must have at least 2 years working experience in a similar position.
Knowledge, Skills & abilities:
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain good customer relations and acquire potential customers
• Listening, Understanding and Responding
• Operation Expertise
• Achievement Oriented
• Job Knowledge
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!