Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
• Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
• Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
• Maintain accurate and organized customer files
• Must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
• Schedule the works
• Develop long-term relationships with customers
• Use appropriate office technologies and computers to process and track orders and maintain excellent communication with all contacts
• Follow company policies and procedures
• Other duties assigned
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!