General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist your Team Members to maintaining an active relationship with our main bookers from Professional Conference Organizers, Destination Management Companies, Departments of Travel Agencies and Tourism Authority to increase customer satisfaction and business to resort Properties
• Maintain a close communication with all BBR Outbound Sales, Area Sales Offices and Catering & Events Departments in order to work as one team, on leads and achieving loyalty of Guests to BBR Resorts
• Ensure that all incoming requests are handled, under the guidance of the Director of Sales & Marketing – MICE, jointly with the concerned Sales Person and as per the BBR Standards including an active follow up on sent offers and cross-selling in case of non-availability
• Maintain an updated and efficient filing system of all of hard copy files as well as the shared drive for the Department
• Promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills
• Ensure to forward all irregularities that you encounter in your Department or any other Department of your Area to the Director of Sales & Marketing in order to maintaining BBR Standards & Policies and to maximize Customer Satisfaction.
1. Social Media handling - English & Arabic Speaking
2. Must have Hospitality experience
3. Preferred Female
4. Can Join ASAP
Share your cv @
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!