The Salon Manager will be responsible for Managing 1 Ladies Salon in Muscat, day-to-day staff management and clients. Manage Salon Expenses and stock. Increase revenue through increased clients satisfaction, clients retention, service sales, retail sales, and upselling.
Accountable for achieving the target gross profit and net profit while maintaining the brand standards and ensuring the highest clients satisfaction and clients experience.
1. Increase gross profit and net profit.
2. Ensuring frontdesk, stylist & beauticians are giving great customer service and doing amazing work to ensure clients satisfaction.
3. Increase clients satisfaction.
4. Reduce clients complaints.
5. Increase clients retention.
6. Increase clients referrals.
7. Increase Retail Sales per visited client.
8. Increase average service sales receipt per client.
9. Ensuring salons are always presentable and be rated 5 Star to further enhance clients experience.
10. Responsible for setting staff targets and KPI’s based on the objective profit.
11. Management of salon assets and inventory.
12. Recruitment of salon, frontdesk, stylists & beauticians.
About the Company:
Kozma & Kozma, and Kozma Curl are international salons with branches around Qatar, Dubai and Oman.
Kozma Curl brand in addition to owning salons it has its own Curly Products and Ecommerce site.
Owned and managed by Americans. We are rapidly growing around the region. It’s a fun and great place to work.
Website: *** / ***
1. Leadership & Management skills: Lead and manage the existing salon staff to focus on client experience, client satisfaction, client retentions, and sales goals.
2. Great Customer Service & Customer Experience Background: Ensuring we provide amazing customer service and quality service to Wow our customers.
3. Performance Management Experience: Management of salon staff performance reviews and implement ways to increase performance.
4. Persistent: Ability to get the salon team to meet their sales targets.
5. Sales skills: Ability to train and coach staff on how to sell retail and Add ons.
6. Metrics & Data driven: Need to be good at analyzing data & metrics and make decisions based on that to meet the objectives.
7. P&L: A very strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to plan and react with impactful strategies.
8. Accountable & Responsible
1. Have more than 5 years Managerial experience in any of the following service industries: Hotels, F&B, beauty industry, or other hospitality industry.
2. Great Customer Service Background
3. Must have several years of experience Managing staff.
4. Must have a proven record of increasing revenue, meeting sales targets for a team, department, or division, and meeting company sales goals.
5. Have computer skills, Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and able to analyze and read lots of reports and KPI’s
• Salary: OMR 1,000 to OMR 1,500 + (10% to 15% Profit Sharing)
• Free Medical Insurance
• 30 days paid Vacation + & up to 13 paid local holidays
• Air ticket allowance
• Free Salon Services
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!