1. Responsible for technical disclosure and technical guidance in the construction process according to the "Construction Plan".
2. On-site safety guidance.
3. Responsible for on-site inspection of leasing projects. Assist Party A to supervise the quality of the erection of the buckle frame.
4. Prepare the construction log, be responsible for taking photos and obtaining evidence of the abnormal situation on the site (such as bad weather, theft and robbing, the construction conditions are not available on the site, the work is suspend by a third party, etc.), and report to the company. (contracted project)
5. Responsible for statistics and accounting of daily engineering volume and unplanned labor records. (contracted project)
6. Assist the project manager and Party A in the confirmation of the project amount, the settlement of the sub-suppliers of the project, and the final accounts of the project. (contracted project)
7. Responsible for the management of on-site shelf workers and shelf work.
8. Complete the temporary work assigned by the superior.
1. At least 2 years of work experience in construction site management in the same position, between 30 and 50 years old
2. Familiar with professional knowledge of engineering and construction, with construction worker certificate and safety certificate is preferred;
3. Proficient in building specifications, construction procedures and technical requirements, able to read construction drawings, understand materials and accurately calculate engineering quantities, understand construction and acceptance specifications; have a deep understanding of building construction quality, safety and civilized construction management
4. Hard-working, team spirit, good communication in English;
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!