APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR RECEME/C.V ON OUR WEBSITE CAREER PAGE. CLICK OR COPY THE BELOW LINK TO YOUR BROWSER.
Position: Senior Accountant
The purpose of this role is to provide accurate finalized financial accounting reports to the CEO of a group of international salons and to support him in making the right financial decisions that impact the company.
1. Entry of all Sales, Payables & Receivables in QB & and make sure it all goes in the right accounts daily without delay.
2. Balance Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Bank Statements accurately and keeping it always balanced.
3. Able to keep the accounting books always balanced and able to generate a finalized report without delay.
4. Able to calculate the payroll fully on his own without supervision.
5. Manage payable & receivable accounts in timely manner
6. Able to understand the operational side of the business to be able to generate the right financial reports that supports it
7. Able to finalize the accounting report on his own without supervision and produce P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement and other financial statements to the CEO on his own.
About the Company:
Kozma & Kozma is an international salon with branches around Qatar, Dubai and Oman. Owned by Americans and Managed by Americans and British. We are rapidly growing around the region. It’s a fun and great place to work Website: www.kozmaandkozma.com
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting, Chartered Accountant Intermediate or equivalent.
2. Minimum 5 years G.C.C work experience
3. Expert in QuickBooks and Excel
4. Good English Speaker
6. Good communicator
7. Quick task performer
8. Takes initiative/Problem Solver
10. Accountable & Responsible
12. Positive & Friendly
13. Team Player
14. Good Work Ethics
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!