- Knowledge of relevant survey procedures, construction techniques, codes and standards.
- Establishing control points and bench marks.
- Good knowledge of Survey activities like contouring, Levelling, Setting-out, Topography, Underground Utility Networks
and Earthworks etc.
- Verifying the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted.
- Recording the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land
- Calculating heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Ability to think on their feet and solve survey related problem.
Survey Certification Course / Diploma /Graduate in Civil Engineering with 5 – 7year experience in relevant field.
Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbal and written communication.
Those who have ability to handle all the survey related activities includes, Interface with clients and contractors to determine and verify project survey requirements, Quoting, Cost-conscious, Static Survey, Data processing, Preparing Drawings and ensuring the accuracy of doents for submission.
Good knowledge of all kinds of Survey equipment’s (Total Station, GPS System), also preparing drawings in Auto CAD, survey software’s related to total station and GPS and other survey tools and methods.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!