Site Engineer (Marble with Qatar DL)
We are (ID Contractor specialized into finishing work- Marble & Granite ) hiring Project ENGINEER with following experience candidate:-
- Experience with Tendering Unit to develop project scope of work documents and project plans that include an analysis of benefit, cost, work schedule and any related risks.
- Assigning the necessary human recourses for the new project and brief all other interrelated parties and make sure that the scope and time line are clear for all.
- Assigning, schedules, trains, reviews, and monitors project team and work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.
- Defining the responsibilities of third parties involved in the project including internal and external sub consultants, management, project team, vendors and others affected by the project.
- Identifying, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the design. Facilitates appropriate solutions and resolve all disputes.
- Prepare all necessary approval documents for preparing the invoices and follow up and ensure that payments are received.
- Carry out the necessary site visits to verify that the design is matching with the site condition or to collect any additional missing information.
- Coordinate with the permitting department to ensure that all local authorities approvals are obtained before project awarding.
- Carrying out the required site Progress, assuming the number of man hours and raise any concerns which may have a cost time impact in the design stage later.
Suitable candidate with minimum relevant experience and Qatar License may send CV on ***
Desired Skills & Experience
Must be very good experience in Marble site work. Autocad Site Progress, Client coordination, review meetings, Raising invoice, Inspection,necessary approvals etc
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!