We are looking for a self motivated, results oriented candidate with strong leadership skills who is passionate about defining strategic priorities. This position will work in a constantly evolving environment creating, designing, maintaining and managing software applications.
• Define, develop, test, analyse, and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements.
• Use a combination of computer programming, creativity and problem solving to create software that internal and/or external stakeholders can comprehend and use.
• Plan, test and create software based on users’ needs.
• Software maintenance and testing.
• Configure, install and maintain physical and virtual IT infrastructure.
• Design, code, test and implement complex programs within a manufacturing environment.
• Managing Databases.
• Application development and support.
• Designing and creating labels, Map XML variable.
• Work proactively with all Executives, Managers, Supervisors, and general employees to maintain a programme of continual improvement within their areas of responsibility.
Interested Candidates should submit a completed resume stating the position "Software Developer" in the subject line to *** Attn - Ms. Raynette Tatti.
Education & Experience
• BSc Computer Science or equivalent degree in information Technology or Certificate in Information Technology.
• 2 year working experience in
o Mobile App development.
• 3 year working experience in
o Microsoft SQL Server Database administration, configuration, security, resource monitoring and performance tuning.
o Microsoft SQL Server Backup/Restore, SQL queries, scripting and report writing.
o Microsoft C# WinForms software development.
• 5 year working experience in
o Microsoft C# ASP .Net Development.
o Strong Transact SQL experience and be used to dealing with large datasets and/or real time information systems.
o Experience in Amazon AWS configuration, S3, EC2, RDS.
o Amazon AWS certification.
o 2D and 3D Graphic Design.
o Unity or similar 3D game engine development.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!