• Follow the MOH instructions and guidelines for treating patients.
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
• Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
• Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth.
• Treat diseases of female organs.
• Treat chronic diseases or disorders.
• Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Administer intravenous, non-intravenous medications and therapies etc.
• Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
• Performing Ultrasound.
• Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
• Performing minor procedures when required.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
• Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
• Advise patients concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
• Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
• Direct and coordinate activities of nurses and assistants as needed.
• Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical issues.
• Issuing the Sick Leaves as per the diagnosis in line with MOH guidelines.
• Issuing medical reports as and when needed in line with Centre’s policy.
• Develop & maintain a good rapport with patients.
• Providing services courteously and respectfully, with regard to the cultural beliefs and needs of patients.
• Working constructively and harmoniously with other members of the Centre to ensure patients receive optimal care.
• Administrative and management duties as assigned.
• Completes the patient records in HIMS system as necessary.
• Participate in CME programs / worksh and other seminars etc..
• Participate in YMC activities as requested.
• Consult with or provide consultation to the other Doctors when needed.
• Maintain Medical Ethics.
MD with Specialization in Gynecology
with at least 5 years of experience in the field of gynecology
flexible and can work for night shift or as per required
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!