1. To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children placed in the school.
2. Support the development of the children’s listening, language and communication skills whilst encouraging their interest in literature and imaginative play.
3. Encourage the children’s mathematical knowledge in a practical and play based way
4. Broaden children’s experience and knowledge through computer technology and science.
5. Develop children’s physical awareness through games and play based activities
6. To organize and lead activities to promote all areas of development, such as arts and crafts, music and singing, story telling, imaginative play, games etc.
7. To assist with the implementation of the daily routine in the classroom.
8. To observe and undertake instruction from the Teacher
9. Ensure the safety of children at all times
1. Discuss weekly timetable with the Teacher in order to coordinate instructional efforts.
2. Assist in the planning and preparation of materials for activities & display boards for current and forthcoming topics.
3. Tutor and assist children under the direction and guidance of the teacher. Re-enforce learning concepts presented by teacher.
4. Assist with story telling, number, shape, colour, size recognition plus reading and writing skills or any other activity, under direction from the teacher.
5. To teach basic personal hygiene, proper eating habits and social skills
6. Re-enforce rules for acceptable behavior and procedures for maintaining order as per teacher’s recommendations.
7. Supervise children at all times.
8. Instruct and monitor the children in the correct use and care of equipment and materials in order to prevent injury and or damage.
9. Assist in labeling students work and displays
10. Assist in preparation of children’s reports and portfolios for parents each term.
11. Support all staff and participate in teamwork.
12. Attend staff meeting and special functions when required. These may be outside of the normal school hours.
13. Assist teacher to adhere to the class timetable.
14. Undertake domestic jobs within the school if required, tidying equipment, bathroom duties (hand washing, changing nappies and general bathroom hygiene) preparation and assistance with snack times.
15. Assist with photocopying or laminating of teaching materials if requested.
16. In case of Teachers illness or any unplanned absence you may be required to instruct the class. This will be requested by the Management.
17. Work alongside the Management and staff team to ensure that policies and philosophy is fulfilled.
Must have at least minimum 2 years experience.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!