1. Searching of tender projects by contacting Consultant or potential Client, build relationship and explaining the company profile to get the project.
2. Setting up all social media platforms to enhance the chance of getting a Project.
3. Monitors the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance.
4. Assists in the management of data related to the tendering process.
5. Liaises with Consultant/ Clients, Procurement/Market Analysts, and Transaction Procurement Specialists to provide contractual and compliance advice.
6. Ensures the completeness and accuracy of contracts, including monitoring all related liabilities and third party contracts (Preparation and Review of Contract Documents includes Subcontracting Work Agreement).
7. Stays abreast of and communicates any changes in contractual requirements.
8. Prepare quantity take off as per standard methods measurement from drawings with reference to the scope of works and specification.
9. Preparation, Submission and Process of Monthly Interim Payment application under Main Contract Agreement and Preparation of Monthly Site Progress Report.
10. Comparison of Tender drawings vs Approved Drawings, Identify additional items/works and any changes in the design and in the work (small or big work), and Prepare and submit variation claims.
11. Preparation of Measurement, Cost Proposals and Rate Analysis for Variation.
12. Joint Measurements with Subcontractor and Site Engineer for validation of Subcontractor's submitted invoice.
13. Checking Subcontractor’s monthly valuation and compare with their submitted work progress invoice.
14. Quantity Taking Off, checking and verification of Site Procurement Requirements once material request is received from Site Team.
15. Coordinate and Assist Procurement team with regards to the material request from site team.
16. Sending inquiries, receiving and negotiating of quotation from Suppliers & Subcontractors and follow up delivery of item/work as per the desired schedule and quality.
17. Ensuring Contemporary records to provide sufficient data to support claims.
18. Preparation and Submission of all Submittal and to take approval from Consultant/Client. Maintaining and Updating of Submittal Approval logs and Warning logs (letters).
19. Coordinate and informing Site Team (Engineer/ Supervisor) regarding all the update for all the Submittal Approval.
20. Coordinate with Site Team (Engineer/Supervisor) for the daily site activities (daily program of work) and accomplished work for the day.
21. Regular visit to project sites for monitoring of site activities and checking of the site progress and attending site progress meeting with Consultant, Client and Subcontractor as required.
Interested Applicants may send their updated CV to ***
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!