Urgent Requirement - Accountant
Urgent Requirement: Accountant
* Job requires full time applicants located in Saudi Arabia only.
* Transferrable iqama
* Excellent english communication skills (reading and writing)
Duties & Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
1. Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaid; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
2. All round working experience in Accounts Receivables, Payables, Fixed Assets, Payroll, General ledger.
3. Preparing financial forecasts, budgets, & periodical variance analysis on budget.
4. Preparing & Analyze all financial statements & reports.
5. Reconciliation with clients, suppliers & Bank.
6. Handling company petty cash
7. Review & Counter approve the invoice for reimbursable expenses
8. Overseas the filing & maintains of accounts records
9. Monthly salary preparation & payments.
10. Review/ prepare sales analysis and sales Summary report.
11. Preparing & submitting the monthly & weekly & delay Sales and Collection Report
12. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
13. Weekly age analysis report of payables/Receivable
14. Fellow up with customers & ensure of collecting funds on time.
15. Finalization of Accounts Preparing Balance sheet, Income statement, Profit & loss statement
16. Ability to conduct internal & external Auditing services.
17. Handle all the accounting matters.
18. Can organize & maintain filling system
19. Experience of working on any accounting software.
20. Responsibility of the Accounts, Payroll, MIS and Audit.
21. Perform internal control review operation and helped in system development.
22. Prepare and examine, accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
23. Analyze institution’s operations, trends, costs, revenues, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses and to provide advice to management.
24. Review institution’s performance (Weekly and Monthly) in comparison to previous period variances.
25. Prepare financial report to present in the bank for loan purpose.
26. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
27. Visit to banks
28. Ratio analysis.
29. Co-ordinate with the entire department to make friendly and stress free atmosphere.
30. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
31. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
32. Secures financial information by completing database backups.
1. Good knowledge of using word & Excel
2. Strong numerical & analytical skills.
3. Strong oral & writing communication skills.
4. Vast Administration & local & international purchasing Experience.
5. Professional knowledge of warehouse operations, inventory control materiel handling operations, process, methods.
6. Able to work in competitive work environment.
Interested applicants, please send your CV to ***
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!