• Responsible for developing growth in the company through increased sales and customer acquisition.
• To generate sales leads, contact potential clients, and nurture existing customer relationships.
• Plan and oversee marketing and advertising initiatives.
• Promote the company services, represent the company at networking events and conferences, travel to events and meetings with key clients, conduct online research via social media platforms to discover leads and new target markets.
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
• Coordinating business generation activities.
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies.
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
• Answering potential client questions, follow-up call questions, and responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
• Making multiple outbound calls to potential clients, closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
• Meeting all quotas for active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews and meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field preferred. (Or an equivalent combination of work and education. / Equivalent combination of work experience).
• Minimum five years industry experience preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
• Business Professional
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Has the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
• Analytic skills to review both financial and operational data.
• Proven Negotiation Skills complied with the ability to close business wins.
• Customer oriented & team player.
• Able to use MS office, PowerPoint, Excel and other PC applications/software.
• Able to work under pressure where needed.
• Able to travel both internal and abroad.
• Good time management techniques.
• Good understanding of financial planning.
• Excellent reporting abilities.
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!