Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist, Social Media & Campaigns
Report To: VP Marketing & Corporate Communication
• Develop creative social media platform content regarding the company’s marketing plan that promote the company and its products & services.
• Develop, implement and manage multiple social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content, including content marketing-based strategies that organically increase engagement with targeted audience.
• Stay up-to date with social media trends and best practices and implement the same across the various social media platforms.
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics and ensure integration between social media campaigns and the website a landing pages by working closely with the Development team.
• Perform research, monitor analytics and analyze current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
• Maintain social media presence and ensure consistent audience engagement takes place across all digital channels.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth ideas for product development and management.
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and accounts' performance.
• Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring lea.
• Work closely with content creator and business development manager to ensure unified campaign messages throughout the customer conversion pipeline from the generated leads.
• Work closely with graphic designer in order to provide direction and constant feedback to the team that is in alignment with the marketing strategy.
• Work closely with the sales team to ensure that inquiries on different platforms are answered in a timely manner and according to a joint strategy between the marketing and sales team, also ensure the team is given a regular brief on the currently active campaigns.
Professional English fluency is a must
Bachelor's degree equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or Social Science.
Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role for min. 3 years.
Knowledge of online marketing channels.
Experience in luxury retail and real estate (Preferable)
Relevant experience including CMS, SEO, PPC, e-marketing, social media and analytics
Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practices.
Proven track record of managing and executing campaigns using native platform tools such as Facebook Ads Manag Editor, Google Ad Words, and Twitter Ads.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!