The role The client is looking for an experienced Equity Analyst, with expert knowledge of equities, stocks, bonds and other similar investment instruments, to undertake financial research to provide inputs and guidance to the Investment Committee of a large Single Family. The role involves data gathering and assessment with financial modeling and forecasting to make informed decisions about investment opportunities and risks on the b or both, providing quantitative analysis and data interpretation to the decision-makers.
• Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies.
• Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products.
• The candidate
• Degree in Finance / Financial Analysis
• Proven working experience as an Equity analyst of at least 5 years
• Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
• Excellent investment analysis software user (Bloomberg)
• Strong numerical abilities
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Strong Market knowledge
• Presentation and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Technical Analysis (Intermarket Analysis, Creating Reports, Using investment strategies, Analyze individual stocks, Analysis investors' behavior, Spread Volume analysis, Time Cycles & Identify Stocks Trends using Chart Patterns, Harmonic Patterns, Indicators, Elliott Waves, Japanese Candlesticks and Point and Figure charts).
• Fundamental Analysis (Portfolio Management, Stocks & Bonds Valuation, Risk Measurment, Account Analysis, Modern Portfolio Theory & Portfolio Performace Analysis)
• Strong interest in capital markets and portfolio management.
• Bloomberg, Reuters, Metastock, Metatrader, DT, H Signals platforms knowledge
Job Type: Full-time Salary: AED10,000.00 - AED30,000.00 per month
Ability to commu
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!