• Welcome and greet every customer in a warm and friendly manner & demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
• Identify customer needs through confidently recommend and demonstrate appropriate product, link product at every sale opportunity and close the sale.
• Give to the Production Manager and Master cutter the details of the orders:
changes of colours , sleeve design neck design, alterations etc ……..
• After sale (for shipment), ensure that the Kaftan is properly packed and schedule for delivery immediately.
• After sale (for pick up), ensure that the Kaftan is ready (properly packed) one day before the schedule of pick by the customer.
• Receive payment in any authorized modes from customers, issue invoice/receipt/bills against their purchase.
• Handle customer complaints professionally and efficiently in line with the company after sales policy.
• Demonstrate and maintain product knowledge, fashion trends, instore promotions at all times.
• Ensure compliance with the 7 steps process are followed (Final Caftan Checklist).
• Taking the correct customers’ measurement using tape measure and PROVA in the absence of the Production Assistant. (Will go under training from the Production Manager or Production Assistant)
• Maintain personal grooming standards.
• Maintain clean and organized display dresses and belts, reception area and fitting rooms at all times.
• Maintain and update the customer database accurately and completely entering details on the system.
• Maintain and update the sales report accurately and completely entering details on the system.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
2-5 years Retail/Sales Fashion Experience
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!