We are seeking to recruit on behalf of our client a HOUSE MANAGER on 2 year renewable single status contract working at the house of “The President” of a prestigious EPC Contract/Electromechanical based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The position requires a professional who has previous experience working as a House Manager, preferably Gulf experience. The selected candidate will live in a villa and will have 2 drivers, 2guards and 4 housemaids.
• Manage the daily activities of villa to include appropriate cleaning of all rooms, concourses, seating areas, washrooms, dining area and all spaces, etc.
• Planning, organizing and directing team members to uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct
• Daily supervision of the housekeeping and grounds keeping staffs
• Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory
• Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures
• Proven experience supervising housekeeping
• 5-10 years of experience in Hotels, Palace, Luxury Villa, etc.
• Diploma or relevant degree
• Preferably previous experience working in Saudi Arabia or the wider Middle East in a similar position
• Fluent spoken and written English a must
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!