Job Description Summary
The OM having primary responsibility for all food production & non-production functions in support of the company Operations. This includes but is not limited to purchasing, logistics, inventory management, customer service and compliance with Bahrain health and safety, and government regulations. Additionally, this role supports leadership of bakery & café team members on initiatives involving food safety, team member safety, as well as new deployments and company initiatives.
1. To manage operations and production for the bakery/café.
2. To liaise with the respective Governme Authorities to procure the necessary licenses and documentations.
3. To lead the operations and production team to deliver within specific standards and schedules required.
4. To manage overall budget costs including material, equipment, manpower etc.
5. To manage production planning, forecasting, purchasing and stock control.
6. To maintain and improve the overall performance of the bakery / coffee shop on a regular basis including cost analysis and monitoring of processes.
7. To work along with the Marketing team to develop Marketing Strategies and promotion plans to successfully market the restaura shop brand in the relevant media.
8. Manage and supervise the bake to ensure maximum utilization of the manpower allocated.
9. Increase level of customer satisfaction by delivering of an improved product through employee development, job engineering and product quality.
10. Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation and requirements.
11. To maintain close, professional, and effective links with all external contracto to ensure that they deliver to mutually accepted agreements and highest quality levels.
12. To handle responsibilities for the special events held at the Bake. It involves all planning associated with each event, right through to delivery.
13. Any other duties as assigned by management.
§ Bachelor’s degree in business manageme or similar
§ Certified in safe quality food or similar would-be a plus
§ Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Skills and competencies
§ 3-5 years experience in leading a bakery & ca sector or similar.
§ Familiar with Bahrain rules and regulations particularly to (F&B, health requirements, human resources).
§ Experience with implementing and maintaining quality systems and programs.
§ Experience building and mentoring high performance teams.
§ Intermediate understanding of financial statements.
§ Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office.
§ Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and outgoing.
§ Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
§ Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
§ Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to store problems.
§ Must possess good communication skills to deal with diverse staff.
§ Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and staff cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
§ Ability to determine applicability of experience and qualifications of job applicants.
Applicants who are currently residing in Kingdom of Bahrain need to apply.
We are a company that is focused on a bakery & a Cafe that produces innovative, and modern bakery goods and products. The Company aims to achieve a preeminent position in the retail bakery industry channel based on the concept of cultivating loyal, brand specific consumer segments within Bahrain market.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!