This position serves as A Real Estate Salesperson, works with clients to help them buy, sell, or rent real estate properties by using in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market. You will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counseling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices. You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
· Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
· Create lists for a real estate sale and rent properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
· Meet with clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic limitations
· Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
· Present purchase offers to sellers.
· Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
· Review purchase and lease contracts to ensure terms are met.
· Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
· Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
· Represent landlords who own multiple properties and need to maintain a consistent occupation rate
· Attend closing dates and provide support for clients
· Diploma or University Bachelor’s Degree.
· 2 to 4 years of Real Estate industry sales experience
· In-depth understanding of Local Real Estate Market.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to interact with customers at various levels
· Highly motivated, focused, hands-on, result-oriented, strong drive for excellence
· Advanced use of software applications including MS Office, e-mail clients, and web browsers
· Possess a valid Bahraini driving license.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!