Your role as a sales executive is to sell a various products to individuals, businesses and government organisations. Sales may be domestic, international, or a combination of both.
As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, you'll strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- build good working relationships
- understand the needs of your business customers
- research the market and related products
- present the product favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- gather market and customer information
- check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- previous experience in a trading organization
- able to do manual work such as heavy lifting
- Experience in Tally is a plus
- Hindi Language is a must
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!