1. Textile engineers provide technical suggestions and recommendations for designing, marketing, and purchasing, and production staff.
2. They are responsible for creating products in compliance with the given specifications.
3. They need to learn the latest trends and requirements of people.
4. They are involved in textile harvesting, which includes production and processing. 5. They develop samples, amend designs, evaluate, identify and choose fabrics from suppliers.
6. One of the important roles is they make sure that the final product meets pre-decided specifications in terms of color security and durability.
Textiles experience of 5 years is required.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!